Monday, August 13, 2007

Lag vs A Beautiful Voice

Yesterday i got the honor to visit another concert by Cylindrian Rutabaga. This time it was on the Avilion sim. I went there with my friend Jenilia Congrejo. i think it was the first time i saw her in a gown and she looked great!

Cylindrian @ Avilion 1

I love the Avilion build and theme....but the lag was horrible. I think all the gowns make it horrible like that, although they look good. During a visit to a Avilion concert it is normal for me to restart SL or i know i will crash 1-2 times. My friend Jenilia is on a laptop and yes she crashed and her lag was even worse then mine, so she gave up. Tip for future visitors....sit down listen to music and do not move!! Seems to help not crashing lol.

Cylindrian @ Avilion 2

Cylindrian did a wonderful concert. Mostly sad/love songs that brings a tear to the eye when you hear her sing it. Loved it, thx Grace. Tried to make a picture of Cylindrian, but the shot i had in mind didn't work as her hair wouldnt rez on my screen lol. Asked Dolmere and he said it looked fine on his screen(he better be telling the truth!). Even a restart didn't help. So did one of her back. Next month, i think it is the 9th of september she will play there again. Go visit.....visit all her gigs lol! And surely u should go see the Avilion Sims when u get the chance.

Cylindrian @ Avilion 3

Link: Cylindrian's MySpace page

Slurl: Avilion Isle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice snaps regardless, Claudia.

Yes, I saw her hair just fine :P

cylindrian is grace said...

Thank you Claudia...I love the pictures you take. :) I hope to back inworld as soon as this crazy week is over with. :D I miss ya!

~cyl~