Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Compliment

Today i felt honoured that Vint Falken mentioned my blog on her blog. Love her pictorials and blog posts. But i think she got me confused with someone else.....

Compliment -Blog-

Hehe :) i wish i could sing! I'm just a big music lover. Clothes i love tho :) Also thanks Vint for pointing out the comments were on registered users only.

And would like to point you out to The Cannery. Don't know if i should call it project...but it's a project Vint Falken is involved in. This place will open in august, will place an opening post on here too, and will be heaven for the picture/arty lovers.

Link:

Vint Falken's Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging the Cannery. And for the fact that I can comment now. Sorry getting the info wrong. *blushes, again*

Anonymous said...

I can't sing either. I am still looking hard for that script! ;-)

Cool blog by the way, i've put you on my blogrol

Unknown said...

They say "hang out with a musician long enough...". Well, no, they don't say that. Sill, it's good to be associated with Cyl and JueL and others just because you love their music so much you barely miss a single show, right :)