Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy Bee and Home Land

Yay, a new post from me :) Been busy last week(s) and will be the comming weeks too as it is hectic at work. Will try to post now and then.

Been busy on renovating my land too....wanted it to have proper buildings. :) Might still change a few things but happy with how it is now.

Renovation 1 -Blog-

Went for a pier look. With a row of buildings. Took some pics of it and make sure you visit(hehe).

Renovation 1 -Blog-

The Shops are: Wopat Graphics by Dewran Wopat, La Rose De Mai by May Rosebud, Fimi Gallery by Artistic Fimicoloud and Photo Art Gallery and Studio by me.

Renovation 1 -Blog-

Slurl: Geranium Island

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=tuneup utilities 2008 7.0.7986 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg