Friday, August 10, 2007

ETD: Camo Bra & Cargo Capris Set (Purple)

Right....i walked into this one when visiting ETD. For who doesnt know yet ETD is having a clearance sale. All hair are 50l and complete color packs is 300l. That's pretty cheap! Only thing is it is for group members only. The last 2 days of the sale be open to all tho. I think it's a 3 week sale. i think i doubled my inventory with all the new hair......

I don't know if the clothing is on sale too. Can't remember what they normally ask for it but this set cost me 175l. I loved the look of it and the color. And it shows some skin *wink*.

ETD:  Camo Bra & Cargo Capris Set (Purple) -Blog-

I'm wearing Niamh - Lilac from last Call Vamp(shoes) and ETD hair called Brenda with it. My rating for this set is 7 out of 10. It gives me a summer feeling, which i miss in real life at the moment, damn weather.

Slurls: ETD and Last Call (remember u have to be a group member to be able to enter ETD at the moment)

Update: Seems the public sale starts today(saturday) at noon! For 2 days. Then they will close for renovation.

No comments: