Saturday, August 11, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Thought i do a little blog about my home/gallery/studio. Living there a month now, maybe 2. It was a beach but decided a more fantasy look be greater so i changed the whole lot.

Home Sweet Home 1 -Blog-

Used to have a smaller lot, but got the land next to me too. Oh and one week later Dreamland lowerd land prices....it would have saved me 10k+ if i waited a week, so wasn't happy with them. Can't do nothing about it tho :)

Home Sweet Home 2 -Blog-

Part from my Studio and Gallery there are also on my land: Wopat Graphics from my friend Dewran Wopat and La Rose De Mai from my friend May Rosebud. And a small cave that's my home ;) Hardly use it tho heh.

Home Sweet Home 3 -Blog-

Most of the stuff i used there is from Creative Fantasy Home & Garden....love their stuff!!!!!

Slurls: My Home and Creative Fantasy Home & garden

No comments: