Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Opening

Yesterday finnaly the opening took place :) Was there early and an hour before opening i thought i better check the stream and Freestar was so kind to help me, thx girl :) Almost panicced as it didn't work lol. But a few minutes later it worked, freestar typed the password wrong ;)

The Opening 1 -Blog-

My sis Jenilia was there early too. waiting with me and Freestar. Who was setting up her stuff. Seemed my Mic was to large lol. And i bought the smallest i could buy of that kind. Cylindrian would have needed a chair to get to it i think. But Freestar was so kind to let me borrow hers. And it was purplish, so it fitted well :)

The Opening 2 -Blog-

Finnaly it all started. Freestar Tammas started to play and people were starting to pop up :)) Crap Mariner chose to ride the moon that night. Looked cool!

The Opening 3 -Blog-

Freestar did a great job, the first person to play that stage! I'm proud it was her. Love her, although she tried to emberras me! And it worked lol. Silly billy. I'm also proud Unmasked Shepherd attended the opening. Love u sweety.

The Opening 4 -Blog-

Then all the sudden i saw a giant backpack walk past me. I had to look twice and then saw Cylindrian Rutabaga was attached to it. Yes the great Cylindrian :) So proud she was playing that night. And got to say see did a super show. i felt like "wow". Even the sim got maxed! I think my neighbours won't like me anymore hehe. My good friends Dewran, Helen and Audri showed up too. Was so happy.

The Opening 5 -Blog-

After Cylindrian it was time for JueL Resistance to show her music skill and she was superb. 15 minutes into her show the thing happened that is a must for an opening....the sim crashed :) It probably was maxed to long lol. After the crash most came back and continued the concert!

The Opening 6 -Blog-

JueL finished her great performance and it was Charles Coleman to take the stage next. And he took it well! Was a great performance! He is a great person too, never really talked with him before. Also was honored Queen May Rosebud, Sir Ren Stonecutter and Cyl's mom showed up during his gig :) And as his gig ended the event ended. It was great!

The Opening 7 -Blog-

Would like to thank everyone that attended and the great great artists! Was super! Wahooooo. cyas next time! :)

The Opening 8 -Blog-

1 comment:

Jenilia Congrejo said...

Great Event !!! :-)

It was not only the performers and artists that made the show perfect. Claudinha :-) you did a great job, too! I'm proud of you!

Special thanks to Cylindrian Rutabaga who made my wish come true and sang HEART OF GOLD for meeeee :-) Yaaaayyyy!!!